Information for Realtors
We want your clients to look as happy as they do
Inspections with Common Sense
Our Inspection Philosophy
Professional Real estate Agents understand the benefits of a competent inspection and realize that their clients need to know the material condition of the property they are buying.
Q. What is your our philosophy on conducting inspections?
A. Our company and inspectors understand and believe that the purchase of a home is a “blessed event”. A buyer has found their “Dream” home and the sellers are likewise moving to their new life experience
We believe that the inspection is not just to find material defects. It is also a time for the prospective buyer to learn how the home operates and become educated on its features.
Q. Have you, as a home inspector,¬†ever “killed a deal”?
A. There area some real estate professionals that have had unfortunate experiences with inspectors and have come to feel that some inspectors “kill the deal”. In over 15 years of conducting inspections I have never “killed the deal” but I have seen houses “commit suicide”. Since buyers have their individual reasons for buying and come to the transaction with varying concerns and past experiences, real estate professionals usually agree that there are good reasons for a buyer to terminate a purchase providing it’s based on good quality information and not “scary” wording used in inspection reports. I use factual information based on solid industry standards. We do not use scary words. For example, we do not use the word “MOLD” in our wording. We use the word “suspected bio growth” to eliminate the emotional word so a dialogue can be constructive and solutions presented
I like to feel that the real estate professional and I (the inspector) are a team, helping our mutual client find the right home. As long as accurate and competent information is conveyed about the property, our client’s ability to make an informed decision is paramount.
If this is your philosophy of doing business, then I would love to work with you and your clients.
We also offer the following courses to Real Estate Professionals
- “The Good the Bad and the Moldy
- This is a basic information course about mold, addressing the many myths that exist around the subject of mold and how realtors should handle this issue. Although this is directed at the real estate professional, it can be tailored to any kind of audience.¬† (3 C.E. credits for Ohio Real Estate Agents)
- “Slaying the Deal Killer”
- This course is designed for the Real Estate professional on the scope of a proper ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors) home inspection. What is a proper and improper home inspection scope (3 C.E. credits for Ohio Real Estate Agents)
- “Engineering in the Real Estate Transaction
- Why call an engineer and not a contractor for structural issues and why it can cost you and your clients thousands of dollars less by using an engineer first. Provided by Michael Montgomery M.S., P.E. (3 C.E. credits for Ohio Real Estate Agents)
We can present any topic desired that relates to the home and environmental concerns such as mold, radon, lead and asbestos. Call us at 513-404-7997 or email us at email@example.com
¬†Would You Like Free Email Marketing?
As one of our referring¬†agents you can get¬†access to free email marketing through Recall Chek. Not only is it free, but it is FREE FOR LIFE!!!!!! Click on the picture below to find out how you can get free email marketing.